Temporary position to assist with the Board of Health’s public health nursing functions.
Essential functions include, but are not limited to:
- Participating in public health clinics and educational programs;
- Participating in emergency preparedness initiatives as required by the Massachusetts Dept. of Public Health;
- Maintaining an inventory of medical supplies;
- Administering immunizations;
- Conducting communicable disease investigations;
- Other duties which relate to public health nursing.
Must possess current licensure by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts as a Registered Nurse, current certification in CPR, a valid driver’s license, and experience in public health nursing or a related field.
This position is available until December 31, 2020. Rate of pay is $27.25/hr. This is a part-time position; weekly schedule will fluctuate, but is expected to average 20 hours per week.
Position will remain open until filled.