Immediate openings for a part-time Recording Clerk for the Bylaw Review Committee and Zoning Bylaw Review Committee, with opportunities to assist with other Town Boards/Committees.
- Taking minutes of meetings
- Assisting with preparing meeting agendas
- Preparing and posting notices of meetings
- Communicating with other Town Committees/Departments
- Gather and disseminate information to and from the Committee
- Assisting committee members with research, and meeting procedures
- Arranging meeting location, and other related tasks.
The candidate must be able to attend all scheduled Committee meetings and must become familiar with the Commonwealth of MA Ethics and Open Meeting Laws.
The Bylaw Review Committee typically holds 1 evening meeting per month, on the 3rd Tuesday beginning at 6:30pm.
The Zoning Bylaw Review Committee typically holds 1 evening meeting per month, on the 2nd Wednesday beginning at 6:00pm.
Meetings are currently held via the Zoom platform, but are typically in person All meetings are open to the public.
Starting hourly rate is $16.93. This position does not participate in the Town-benefits program.
Positions will remain open until filled.